Thanks for coming. I write weekly newsletters and share daily intellectual visuals related to ideas from the fields of economics & finance, health & wellness, philosophy & psychology and science & technology.
The core Idea behind building Quantum Thinker (this blog + newsletter + visuals) is to teach and entertain its readers about interesting topics with the mix of visuals, quotes and mental concepts.
We all live in VUCA and FOMO environment which require continuous learning:
• Volatility - changes in the world are continuous and always large-scale, affecting all areas at once.
• Uncertainty - the present is difficult to describe, and the future cannot be determined.
• Complexity - many interdependent factors are so messy that they lead to chaos.
• Ambiguity - because no situation can be fully understood, so there is always some unclearness.
FOMO (Fear Of Missing Out)
In order to be Successful, Wiser, Healthier & Wealthier in the VUCA and FOMO Environment, we need to;
BE A 'QUANTUM THINKER'
We cannot rely on trial & tested methods, so we need to learn and adapt new ideas which enforce us to continuously think in counter-intuitive loop, I used to call as "Quantum Thinking" i.e., continuous Yes/No, also called Contrarian Thinking or Paradox Mindset or Agile Mindset.
Quantum is the tiniest amount of any physical quantity involved in any interaction with other particle. It means we need to learn minute details of any given data or information.
Let's understand two most popular phenomenon from Physics:
1. Light has dual nature of both particle and wave at the same time, proved by Niels Bohr, called 'Quantum Superposition'.
2. Albert Einstein contemplated how an object could be both at rest and moving depending on the position of the observer, a consideration called 'Theory of Relativity'.
Focus on one white dot in the below square (metaphor), you will feel black dots emerged around it. A basic example of Quantum Thinking. It is called Hermann grid an optical illusion reported by Ludimar Hermann in 1870 characterized by "ghostlike" grey blobs perceived at the intersections of a white (or light-colored) grid on a black background.
I post ideas, quotes, and writings from great thinkers and doers. If you are a copyright holder and feel I have violated or infringed on your copyright, please let me know and I will immediately modify or take down the post. You can contact me at my Email.
The content contained in this blog + newsletter represents only the opinions of the author. The content herein is intended solely for the learning and entertainment of the reader and should not be relied upon in making any critical decisions.
Terms Of Service
You may view the terms of service here. By your continuing to access, link to, or use this blog and/or newsletter, you accept the Quantum Thinker conditions and terms in full. If you disagree with the terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use the blog or newsletter.